It doesn’t matter whether it’s a birthday or Christmas or anniversary, there’s always an excuse for gift-giving, and when you know your friends, you know how to tailor gifts for them in a way they’ll love. For example, if you have a friend who is heavily into her music, it makes sense to gift her tickets to a concert for her favourite singer or band. When you have a friend who likes to travel, you get to join in their wanderlust and give them gifts that are perfect for their travels. Below, you’ll find seven of the most perfect gifts to give your wanderlust-filled friend.
- Luggage. Newsflash: even if you shop in the budget stores, luggage can be expensive. So, you need to get creative. Instead of handing them cash and telling them to have a good time buying whatever their want, you could get them custom gift cards, designed with their wanderlust in mind. They can they use this for the luggage of their choice to help the cost come down. There are these awesome world map suitcases that you can buy which will reflect their travel dreams very well.
- Scratch-Off Map. When you know your friend darts about the globe, there is nothing more fun than scratching off all the places that are visited. How awesome that would be, to constantly be reminded of the places that they’ve seen displayed proudly on their wall?
- Coordinate Ring. Travelling the world is an amazing gift in itself, and we are fortunate enough to be able to do it whenever we want – budget pertaining. If your friend has any particular special memories somewhere in the world, you could have the location coordinates for that place inscribed on a ring for them. Forever memories and a beautiful piece of jewellery all in one.
- Travel Colouring Book. Airplane rides can be boring, and even when there is in-flight entertainment available, you need to consider how your friend travels. A colouring book can be the way to pass the time, and if they are colouring in monuments from around the world, even better.
- World Map Money Jar. Travelling costs money, and what better way to save up than by putting their notes and coins in a jar with the world map on the front? They can see what they are aiming for while they’re aiming for it.
- World Map Locket. There’s a bit of a theme going here with the world map, but this is the good kind of theme. Your friend can wear something they love close to their heart as they explore the globe.
- Luggage Tags. Did you know that you can buy inscribed and personalised luggage tags? Well, you do now. You can find your favourite wanderlust quote and get it printed, so that they can go off on their adventures in style.
A dreamy wanderlust friend of yours is going to have the most magical experience with the gift choices that you make, especially when you follow the tips above.