This is supposed to be a post about wellness and I can’t think of any one thing more powerful for your well-being than spending time with good friends. In honor of friendship I give you some of my besties….
For more healthy articles, visit a few of my favorite bloggers:
- Foods That Help Your Body Detox by Confessions of an Overworked Mom
- Hospital Glam Bag Must Haves by Controlled Confusion
- Wholeshare Buying Club by Life with Lisa
- You’ve Got to Have Friends by Champagne Living
- Have Yourself a Zumba Holiday and Healthy New Year by Rajean Blomquist
- 5 Reasons to Go to the Spa for the Holidays by Tools 2 Tiaras
Would your brand like to participate in #Thanks30? Fill out this form for more information.
Crissy Beam says
love this & love you!
Rachel Ferrucci says
I love this post and not because I’m in it but because you are so right. Friends can make a bad day good in a blink of an eye. Love you Sista!!!!
Ellen Christian (@ellenblogs) says
I totally agree. Having friends is super important.
Lisa from Life with Lisa says
Couldn’t have said it better myself. Thanks for the giggles & the tears. I love you!