I’m getting ready to slip on my Gucci sandals (got to be comfy for this) grab my Prada bag and head down to Worth Avenue this week (May 4 – May 9) for the WORTH THE DRIVE event, sponsored by Palm Beach Motorcars and the Worth Avenue Association.
Here’s what you can expect as you go from store to store this week…..
- French champagne and sparkling water at Eres Paris, 303 Worth Avenue, 6 to 8 PM
- Wine served at DEA Linens, 341 Worth Avenue, 4 to 7 PM
- Champagne at Juicy Couture , 225 Worth Avenue from 6 to 8 PM
- Champagne at Tory Burch, 150 Worth Avenue from 6 to 8 PM
- Health tea & cookies at Rene Caovilla, 150 Worth Avenue from 11 AM to 4 PM
- Massage chair and hand treatment at Rene Caovilla, 150 Worth Avenue from Noon to 4 PM
- Yappy Hour (puppy refreshments) at Bibi’s Boutiques, 250 Worth Avenue, from 6 to 8 PM
- Champagne reception and chair massage at St. John Boutique, 256 Worth Avenue, from noon to 4 PM
- Champagne reception & complimentary hair consultation at Jean Jacques Coiffure from 2 to 5 PM.
- Wine and champagne at Salvatore Ferragamo, 200 Worth Avenue from 3 to 6 PM.
- Champagne and Strawberries at Angela Moore, 88 Via Mizner from 6 to 8 PM.
- Rum tasting at Gucci, 256 Worth Avenue, from 6 to 8 PM
- Chocolates, Roses & Champagne at Christofle, 150 Worth Avenue from 10 AM to 8 PM
On Saturday, May 9th there’ll be music and drinks served at the Gucci Courtyard from 6-8 PM.
Palm Beach Motor Cars (co-sponsor of the event) will be there with the NEWEST luxury cars, also in the Gucci Courtyard throughout the day.
Look for the Jaguar symbol in various store windows. You’ll be able to fill out forms for the drawing to be held on Saturday evening for one of two INCREDIBLE $5,000 shopping sprees.
- Gucci Courtyard