I have to keep my closet door closed AT ALL TIMES, for 2 reasons.
1. My dog will go in and steal my shoes and run around the house with them.
2. My husband will look in in utter amazement and say the same things he ALWAYS says after peering in…”Why would ANYONE need that many pairs of shoes?”
It’s just not worth the aggravation of either chasing or explaining. Now you’ll understand just WHY I love this new site that someone e-mailed to me today. It’s the perfect site for a Shoe Worshiper like myself.
- Are you looking for a ballet flat?
- In Black
- Under $25
- Or maybe you’d like a pair of Peep Toes
- With a 3″ heel
- In red
It’s like a search engine for shoes. You can look up shoes by height, style, brand, color, features, and price (or any combination). When you click through the PERFECT shoe it shows the online stores that carry it as well as the price (so you can compare). They even list PROMOTIONAL codes so that you get the BEST DEAL OUT THERE.
If your closet is piled high with shoe boxes – believe me, I understand. You might just want to bookmark MyShoes.com (I am).
By the way, there are a couple of good reasons why I LOVE to buy shoes.
1. You can try them on without getting undressed
2. They can make an outfit. If you’ve got an inexpensive simple dress, a FABULOUS pair of shoes will up the ante and make you look like a million bucks.