We’re all friends here right? Friends, we SHARE things amongst ourselves that may be – oh I don’t know….PERSONAL? I’m going to share something with you right now….
Yes, friends – that’s the lanai at the mansion. It seems that it’s not just hubby and I (and Clem the Mini Bull Terrier) that like living the good life here, but apparantly there are hundreds (if not THOUSANDS) of others who think that CRASHING this party of a life we’re living here is okay.
It’s not, and it’s MY TURN to make sure that they never come into the mansion (and that they leave the lanai). I feel like they’re the paparazzi, just waiting for me to open the door and go outside. There are plenty of pesticides, sprays, traps and powders that I could use. There’s JUST ONE PROBLEM……
See that dog on the right? That’s Clem (Clemenza). He looks for crumbs and licks the floor. So, chemical based insecticides are OUT, which means that natural home pest control is IN! Besides, I do what I can to reduce my carbon footprint. It’s not only better for the environment, but if you have children, pets or YOU’RE breathing in those chemicals – it’s NOT a good thing.
I’m using EcoSmart’s Ant and Roach Killer to get rid of ANY ants that make their way through the sliding glass door and into the kitchen. The natural ant killers in their product are totally non-toxic, organic and use organic plant oils to kill the bugs naturally. Plus, the smell of cinnamon that it left behind made hubby think that I actually baked something (doesn’t he know by now – that’s cook’s job, not mine).
With Spring arriving in less than a week, I’m guessing that there will be even MORE insects arriving – but now I’m prepared. Check out EcoSmart’s Blog for more information and a chance to win EcoSmart products.
Thank you to EcoSmart for providing me with a can of Ant & Roach Killer for this review and product for this giveaway. I was in no way compensated for this post and all opinions are strictly my own.
- Blog about this giveaway on YOUR blog!
- Follow Champagne Living – on the sidebar
- Check out “B’s” new blog and subscribe at I Pity the Blog
- Subscribe to Champagne Living for FREE
- Link to this giveaway on your Facebook page
- Follow me on twitter
- Twitter this giveaway
- Add our badge to your blog/site
- Be sure to leave a comment letting me know if you’ve done any of these (if you already subscribe or have our badge – please note that in the comments as well).
* This giveaway is open to US residents, 18 and over and ends on March 31, 2010 11:59 EST.
* The winner will be randomly chosen and their information will be sent directly to the sponsor for fulfillment.
* Good Luck