Love enjoying pumpkin drinks this season, but HATE all of the extra weight from the season’s deliciousness? Then it’s time to pull out the slip off your shoes, pull out the cocktail shaker and grab a bottle of Skinnygirl® Bare Naked Vodka for a pumpkin spice martini that WON’T pack on the pounds.
Pumpkin Spice Martini
- 1 ½ parts Skinnygirl® Bare Naked Vodka
- 1 part canned unsweetened pumpkin
- ¾ part fat free sweetened condensed milk
- ¾ part unsweetened almond milk
- ½ tbsp pumpkin pie spice
- Shake ingredients with ice
- Strain into a martini glass
- Garnish with a sprinkle of pumpkin pie spice.
At only 77 calories for 1.5 oz, is the perfect way to enjoy a drink (or two) without the guilt.
Priced at: $17.99 for a 750 ml bottle
For more fall recipes, visit a few of my favorite bloggers:
- Easy Savory Paleo Pumpkin Soup by Confessions of an Overworked Mom
- 4 Delicious Fall Cocktails by Tools 2 Tiaras
- Quick and Easy Crockpot Chicken Recipe by Controlled Confusion
- Pumpkin Spice Latte by Life with Lisa
- Pumpkin Spice Martini Recipe by Champagne Living
Would your brand like to participate in #FallFun31? Fill out this form for more information.