Two years ago my father passed away from a heart attack.
When someone close to you passes away, it opens your eyes and makes you think about your own health, especially at my age. Once I stepped over the magic 60 threshold I found myself thinking about my own mortality, and what I could do to protect myself.
The first step
Going back to my family history and looking at my risk factors.
- Breast cancer
- Heart disease
I’ve been pretty vigilant about getting mammograms, and while my eating habits tend to rollercoaster from healthy to the occasional binge, I do make certain to keep sugar at arms length except for treats and enjoy a well rounded diet. But I do know there’s more that I can do, like adding supplements.
The newest addition to my war against my family history is a little extra piece of mind from this important nutrient for my heart. Thanks to a breakthrough in science, Mironova Labs has been able to concentrate the power of ergothioneine into a new nutritional supplement, MironovaEGT+, to help protect y heart from the damaging effects of oxidative stress.
Why hadn’t I heard about this important nutrient before?
It seems like no one mentions the super antioxidant ergothioneine when talking about maintaining a healthy heart. I did a little digging of my own and learned that no one has been able to unlock the full potential of this important nutrient until now.
Why is ergothioneine important to our heart health?
With its own specific transporter encoded in our DNA, ergothioneine is a natural part of the human defense system that protects arterial walls from free radicals and against the damage to healthy cardiovascular functioning caused by oxidative stress.
Did you know
- That March is nutrition month making it a GREAT time to look at the your eating AND supplement habits.
- Every 40 seconds in the U.S., someone suffers a heart attack or stroke with debilitating or deadly consequences.
- People generally know about the risks associated with having high LDL-cholesterol, but they may not realize that oxidative stress in the body can turn this cholesterol into an even more damaging form—oxidized LDL.
- Oxidized LDL can essentially cause “rust” in the heart, contribute to the development of heart disease and seriously jeopardize cardiovascular health.
- Most Americans experience oxidative stress due to their lifestyles and failure to consume adequate amounts of antioxidant nutrients through their diet.
- For over a century, scientists have known about a super antioxidant found in mushrooms called ergothioneine that can help.
- Ergothioneine’s ability to support healthy cardiovascular functioning in vitro has been well documented in peer-reviewed literature. Furthermore, our body has specialized transporters designed to deliver ergothioneine to areas inaccessible by other antioxidants.
When MironovaEGT+ offered me a FREE trial I JUMPED at it
While I can’t say that I’m now a 62 year old in a 25 year old body, I do know that I’m doing what I can to give myself that extra piece of mind when it comes to heart health.
You can too!
Take control of your heart health, and Dust the Rust Off with MironovaEGT+. For a limited time, take more than 40 percent off your first order of MironovaEGT+!
- Learn more about MironovaEGT+ at: QUESTIONS
- Learn more in this Infographic
- Order yours at: Mironova.com
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
I am participating in a VIN campaign for Mironova Labs. I am receiving a fee for posting; however, the opinions expressed in this post are my own. I am in no way affiliated with Mironova Labs and do not earn a commission or percent of sales.