One of my favorite things about living in South Florida is the fact that I can toss some clothes in a suitcase, get in the car and be in Key West by late afternoon. For Florida residents, it tends to be our worst kept secret. There are times that we’d rather go there than anywhere else. It’s the perfect way to get some island time without the hassle, and the MOST secluded and luxury spot to go….Sunset Key Cottages (BTW, I’ve eated at Lattitudes on Sunset Key but staying in one of the cottages is on my bucket list).
Sunset Key Cottages is an alluring island resort located 500 yards off cool & eclectic Key West. Guests of the resort’s charming cottages enjoy an exclusive beach, tropical pool, boutique spa and extraordinary views in addition to waterfront dining and a variety of luxury amenities and services. This is LUXURY through and though.
This summer you can cross it off YOUR bucket list because Sunset Key Cottages just made staying even better with a resident-only island staycation.
No Need to Leave staycation includes the following:
- Two nights cottage accommodations; additional nights available at additional charge
- Two spa treatments (or one couples’ massag
- Dinner for two at Latitudes
- Sunset Supper picnic basket for two
- Autographed copy of Florida: Beyond the Blue Horizon, a coffee table book of Florida photographs by acclaimed photographer Alan S. Maltz
Complimentary luxury resort services include:
- Breakfast basket brimming with fresh fruit and pastries, delivered daily
- Frozen treats delivered by the Conch Cruiser Ice Cream Cycle every afternoon at 3p
- Up Spirits rum ration served daily at 4.30p
- Guided Garden Tours available upon request
- Nightly turn-down featuring local sweets & treats
Package price starts at $2018. Price excludes taxes and gratuities
Offered exclusively to Florida residents, based on double occupancy and available now through Sept. 30 (based on availability)
- Details and reservations: sunsetkeycottages.com/special-offers/no-need-to-leave-(florida)