I love you… a little TOO much. It’s time for me to make a clean break. Our relationship is getting a bit NEEDY (with me needing you, more than you needing me), and I don’t want to regret staying in a bad relationship. So it’s hasta la vista baby! Evenings are going to be a bit difficult for a while, but in time I’ll get over you. Don’t worry though, I’ve got a new relationship starting and although we’re only in the honeymoon phase, I have a feeling that it will last.
Evenings – meet Smart Pop! At only 100 calories a serving and low-fat whole grain fiber, I will still be able to give in to my evening snack cravings and do it in a much healthier way. Orville Redenbacher’s SmartPop! is 100% whole grain, a good source of fiber, low in fat and has zero grams of trans fat. It’s satisfying, fills me up and I can eat it mindlessly without worry. Plus, with the new pop-up bowls, I don’t even have to wash dishes afterwards (because with late day snacking – I get VERY lazy and leave the dishes for morning).
The ease of just popping (sic) it in the microwave makes it a fast, convenient way to enjoy freshly popped goodness. Plus…
- Six cups of Orville Redenbacher’s SmartPop! popcorn has just 100 calories
- Orville Redenbacher’s popcorn provides three times more fiber per 1-ounce serving than other snack foods, such as pretzels or potato chips
- A ConAgra Foods study reveals that a daily snack of Orville Redenbacher’s 94 percent fat-free SmartPop! popcorn can help dieters maintain reduced calorie eating plans while still feeling full and satisfied
- Popcorn is a whole grain. Research shows that consumers who eat popcorn come much closer to meeting the dietary guidelines recommendation for whole grain consumption of three servings a day. Just three cups of Orville Redenbacher’s popcorn provides an entire serving of whole grain
- One serving of SmartPop! has two servings of whole grains
- Follow me on twitter @zipporahs and tweet about this giveaway
- Comment below with your tweet
- Subscribe to Champagne Living, follow me on facebook or twitter – all found on the sidebar (each counts for 1 extra entry)
- Tell your peeps on your blog, facebook page or twitter about this or any post (each counts for 1 extra entry) and link to us.
- Share this giveaway on any contest/sweepstakes/giveaway site for 5 extra entries..
- This giveaway is open to US residents, 18 and over and ends on May 29, 2012
- No purchase is necessary.
- Odds of winning are dependent upon the number of entries received.
- Void where prohibited by law
I wrote this review while participating in a blog tour by Mom Central Consulting on behalf of Orville Redenbacher’s. I received an Orville Redenbacher’s SmartPop! product as well as a promotional item as a thanks for my participation