I enjoy nothing more than taking a break from walking around Mizner Park in Boca Raton and enjoying an ice cold drink. When it’s mid-day, alcohol is NOT an option for me, especially since I have over an hour and a half drive back to the mansion. I just heard the Uncle Julio’s Mexican Restaurant now has a menu of FABULOUS fresh summer drinks to add to your lunch including the Mango Passion Lemonade above.
If you’re in Boca Raton and want to stop in, you’ll find…
- Mango Passion Lemonade: a hand-shaken blend of lemonade and Julio’s fresh mango passion fruit puree for a tropical twist
- Strawberry Guava Lemonade: a hand-shaken blend of real strawberries, guava nectar and lemonade
- Cherry Limeade: sweet cherry and tart lime sparkle together in this refreshingly fruity drink
- Raspberry Iced Tea: real raspberries bring natural sweetness to Julio’s freshly brewed tea
- Raspberry Palmer: a refreshing blend of lemonade, freshly brewed tea and real raspberries
Each of the above drinks are priced at $3.75 apiece, with refills for only $1! While you’re there, don’t forget to enjoy some of their AMAZING nachos or if you’re REALLY hungry – Junita’s or Herschel’s platter!
Uncle Julio’s Fine Mexican Food is located at 449 Plaza Real in Boca Raton
For more information visit www.unclejulios.com.