Beginning this summer, we’re adding a LGBTQ section to Champagne Living, along with some new writers. While they’re getting ready to post about some fabulous events going on, and travel that’s specifically geared to the gay community (cruises, guesthouses, etc.), I’ll get things started with this FABULOUS giveaway and promotion that the city of Seattle, WA has coming up.
MARRY ME IN SEATTLE
Winners will receive
- transportation by Alaska Airlines
- a four-night stay at the Renaissance Seattle Hotel
- a wedding ceremony at Canlis restaurant
- DJ and music
- wedding photography
- champagne courtesy of Chateau Ste. Michelle Winery
- beer from Hilliard’s Brewery & Taproom
- dessert from Trophy Cupcakes
- transportation to and from the ceremony will be offered by Uber Seattle
Seattle’s openly gay mayor,Ed Murray will officiate.
The ONE caveat is that you must live OUTSIDE of the Seattle area to enter.
Also on the Marry Me site, you’ll find an essential Seattle LGBTQ marriage checklist that includes a link to Washington State’s marriage equality law, information and links for marriage applications and licenses and a list of LGBTQ officiants for those looking for a GREAT place to tie the knot.
The MarryMe Site will also feature a wedding resource guide that includes more than 30 Seattle romance packages, transportation, wedding music and DJs, florists, photographers, venues and catering companies. .
- For more information visit: www.2DaysInSeattle.com/marryme