I’m not saying that it smells bad in here normally, but just think about this.
1. A husband who thinks it’s okay to play golf when it’s almost 100 degrees outside & then come in the house and sit for an hour or two before hopping into the shower.
2. A dog who’s biggest pleasure is to be sprayed down with the hose on a daily basis (for those of you who have dogs – you KNOW what a wet dog smells like).
3. The usual cooking smells of onions, fish, etc. – especially in the summertime.
When Febreze asked if I’d like to review their new Home Collection, I figured that the smell was wafting from the mansion all the way to their corporate offices.
In reality, I had been using the Febreze No-Spill Wood Diffuser for a while now. I had tried one earlier this year and loved not only the way that it keeps my rooms smelling fresh, but it’s aesthetically pleasing as well (fits in with the decor at the mansion). I love the organic way that reed diffusers work. The scented oil is drawn up through the wooden dowel, creating an easy way to freshen your home.
What I hadn’t tried before was those new Febreze Flameless Luminaries. The concept is so cool. You purchase a base that has a small bulb and put a scented shade over it, then flip the switch and you’ve got the look and feel of a scented candle, only without a flame. The heat of the bulb disperses the scent throughout the room – PLUS it’s a great decorative piece.
What I like about BOTH of these products is that they’re safe to use around children (as well as husbands and dogs).
With a nice variety of scents including…
- Vote for Champagne Living (can enter daily) in the BlogLuxe Awards (blogs you’re learned the most from category)
- Blog about this giveaway on YOUR blog!
- Follow Champagne Living – on the sidebar
- Subscribe to Champagne Living for FREE
- Link to this giveaway on your Facebook page
- Follow me on twitter
- Twitter this giveaway
- Add our badge to your blog/site
Be sure to leave a comment letting me know if you’ve done any of these (if you already subscribe or have our badge – please note that in the comments as well).
* This giveaway is open to US residents, 18 and over and ends on July 16, 2010 11:59 EST.
* The winner will be randomly chosen and their information will be sent directly to the sponsor