It’s summertime and this means – kicking the kids outside to play. Baseball in the backyard with friends or with the team on the field is what summer is all about. But, what happens when you’ve got days that are filled with rain and your friends can’t come play. You fire up the Wii, Playstation or Xbox 350 and play some Backyard Sports with Sandlot Sluggers by Atari.
Ben had some friends over and they all played a little Backyard Sports: Sandlot Sluggers by Atari on one such rainy afternoon. The laughter and sounds of joy coming from them said it all.
- Non-stop Arcade Action – The fun never stops with 20+ hours of turbo-injected gameplay, instant playability, comedic commentary, and exaggerated animations. Super-charged power-ups with a twist take the excitement to the next level.
- Feature-Rich – Multiplayer tournaments, 5 mini-games, season mode, quick play and an all-new story mode never before seen.
- Locations, Locations – Bring your team to victory in 8 different, interactive fields, such as Rooftops, Quantum Field, and Pablo’s Yard.
- Kid-Friendly – Packed with kid-style tricks, family mode, and a neighborhood full of fun and diverse kids to keep young players coming back for more.
- Stunning visuals bring colorful and new settings to life making gameplay feel authentically real.
- The pitching mechanics are challenging – which makes this great for adults as well as kinds
- Batting was FUN and you can use either the keyboard or stylus to play
- Keep the innings short for more action!