Many of you have kids going back to school, and while it SOUNDS like it’s easy, preparing them, shopping for new clothes, getting them into a new routine, is stressful. Me? I’ve got “B” coming back to live with us this fall/winter. He hasn’t lived with us in almost 10 years, so it’s going to take some adjusting for everyone.
Rather than just leave it to chance, I actually SCHEDULE my downtime, and while it sounds like just another thing to do in my routine, it actually FORCES me to relax. Soaking in the tub, scheduling a manicure/pedicure, grabbing a book and sitting on the beach reading until dusk, are all in my “schedule” as are nights out with the girls, and the occasional spa visit.
During change of season I find that keeping hydrated (both inside and out) makes a big difference. While I no longer have to deal with cold weather taking it’s toll on my skin, I do still have the sun drying me out day in & day out. I still use Eucerin products, but with the season change, I actually change products to one that are a little more emollient for silkier skin.
For autumn I use ~
- Eucerin Plus Smoothing Essentials Fast Absorbing Body Lotion which has a unique formula with buffered alpha hydroxyl that gently smoothes and moisturizes to reveal healthier-looking, radiant skin.
- Eucerin Plus Intensive Repair Hand Crème has a non-greasy formula that gently exfoliates and intensively moisturizes to repair dry, rough hands and cuticles – it’s my go-to creme and you’ll ALWAYS find a tube of it in my car for dry skin emergencies.
I received product to facilitate this review, all opinions are strictly my own.
Eucerin would like to give one of Champagne Living’s readers the opportunity to relax a bit with this fun prize pack of Eucerin Plus Smoothing Essentials Body Lotion and Hand Crème, a soothing TheraPearlTM eyemask, a eucalyptus and peppermint aromatherapy candle, a cotton terry bath pillow and a mini massager.
* Tweet me @zipporahs and @EucerinUS and tell us how you make September a stress-free back to school month.
* Comment below with your tweet
* Subscribe to Champagne Living, “Join the Clique”, follow me on facebook or twitter – all found on the sidebar (each counts for 1 extra entry)
* Tell your peeps on your blog, facebook page or twitter about this or any post (each counts for 1 extra entry) and link to us.
* This giveaway is open to US residents, 18 and over and ends on September 17, 2011
* Good Luck