This post uses Perdue Farms products. As a Perdue Farms Ambassador, they have sponsored this post.
I don’t know about you, but when I am craving something YUMMY, it always ends up in a bowl. I am a huge fan of Chipotle salads and breakfast wouldn’t be special if it wasn’t in a bowl (my favorite breakfast – an Acai Bowl). Lately, I’ve been recreating my favorites, like this Wannabee Chipotle Chicken Salad that I order every time I’m there. It turns out that it takes less time to make it than to stand in line to order one.
Copycat Chicken Burrito Bowl Salad
- Romaine Lettuce – cut into squares
- Cilantro Lime Rice
- Can of black or pinto beans
- 1 packet Perdue Harvestland Diced Chicken Breasts
- A packet of powdered Taco Seasoning
- Shredded Monterey Jack or Cheddar Cheese
- Pico de Gallo
- Your favorite Salsa
- Optional: Guacamole & Sour Cream
- Coat Perdue Harvestland Diced Chicken Breasts with the Taco Seasoning
- Quickly sear the chicken over high heat
- Turn stove to medium and cook until the chicken is cooked through (juices will run clear)
- Remove from stove & let sit while you create your bowl
- Layer lettuce in your bowl
- Place 1/2 cup of rice on your lettuce
- Drain and add 1/4 cup of beans
- Add 1/2 cup of the cooked Perdue Harvestland Diced Chicken Breasts
- Add 1/4 cup of cheese*
- Top with 1/3 cup Pico de Gallo
- Finish with your favorite salsa
- Optional: Top with Guacamole & Sour Cream*
- I eliminate the cheese, guacamole & sour cream because I am trying to keep the calories low.
Cilantro Lime Rice
- Cook your rice as directed on the package
- Squeeze in the juice of one lime
- Chop and add cilantro
Champagne Living Readers SPECIAL!
Get a FREE box of the Perdue Harvestland Diced Chicken Breasts that I used in this recipe PLUS 15% when you order your Perdue Farms online with THIS link: https://perduefarms.com/champagneliving