I love the casual yet chic look of Jessica Biel’s locks, and although my hair is WAY too short, I got the inside info on how she gets the look from celebrity hairstylist and inventor of the BEACHWAVER, Sarah Potempa
Here you go….
- Create a clean center part by using a tail comb.
- Apply a smoothing product, like Aussie’s Mousse + Leave in Conditioner from the roots to end and blowdry smooth with the Beachwaver’s On Set Styling Brush. Note: this is a nylon + boar bristle mix that works to lay down the cuticle and reduce frizz.
- Section hair up with the Darby Clip and start curling from the bottom working your way up.
- Curl 2″ sections with The Beachwaver S1 by clamping near the ends and pressing the arrow away from the mirror. Note: The Beachwaver rotates in both directions and you control it, which makes it easy to recreate Jessica Biel’s look!
- Once you get to the top layer, slide the button on the side of the Beachwaver to “slow.” This will slow down the rotation of the curling iron to get a nice, smooth wave around the front!
- Spray the Beachwaver’s On Set Styling with a flexible hairspray and brush all the waves together to create a beautiful, fresh look.