This month Champagne Living is joining with some friends for 31 days of Fall Fun. Follow our hashtag: #FallFun31 all month as we bring you beauty, spooky, and some loopy fun…all with a fall theme. Today, I figured to share a great pumpkin foot scrub recipe that I learned from celebrity nail artist and owner of As U Wish Nail Salon, Skyy Hadley.
PUMPKIN FOOT SCRUB
- 1 can pureed pumpkin
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- ½ cup raw sugar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 teaspoon olive oil
- Mix pureed pumpkin in a bowl.
- Stir in a yogurt, honey, sugar and olive oil.
- Wash your feet in warm water, and while your feet are moist, apply the scrub using your hands in a circular motion.
- Massage the mask onto your feet for 10 minutes on each foot and remove with warm water and a washcloth.
“Pumpkins are more than just for carving on Halloween,” says Skyy. “They’re rich in vitamins and nutrients and can do wonders for your feet!” They contain “various enzymes that help nourish and brighten the skin, and just by adding raw sugar you have a perfect foot scrub.”
It’s a GREAT time to use a foot scrub, since summer is over and it’s time to get your feet soft and smooth again.
For more posts on fall activities
Visit a few of my favorite blogs:
- Vermont Fall Activities for Families by Confessions of an Overworked Mom
- Fun Fall Activities for Families, Couples, or Yourself by Tools 2 Tiaras
- Fall into Family Portraits with Portrait Innovations by Controlled Confusion
- Fall Activity Scavenger Hunt Printable by Life with Lisa
Would your brand like to participate in #FallFun31? Fill out this form for more information.