It’s APPLE picking season, but the issue becomesWhat do you do with that bushel of apples the fresh cider that you bought at the farm stand? Well, have NO FEAR, we’ve got a few FUN recipes for both the family and the GROWN-UPS in the family.
While ghosts and goblins go door to door, we’ll be enjoying a bit of Apple Cider Sangria around the pool. October is still HOT here in South Florida, so a COLD drink that celebrates the season is perfect. I’ll be making a pitcher of this delicious apple drink and keep a Magic Chef portable ice maker (I love that it makes fresh cubes in only 7-minutes) nearby to keep things C-O-O-L.
Apple Cider Sangria
- 1 bottle (standard size) of pinot grigio
- 2-1/2 cups fresh apple cider
- 1 cup club soda
- 1/2 cup ginger brandy
- 3 honey crisp apples, chopped
- 3 pears, chopped
- Combine all ingredients together and mix well.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour before serving.
Thanks to The Cookie Cups for our next yummy creation
Caramel Apple Cookie Cups
- ¾ cup butter, softened
- 1 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 apples, grated
- Mix Vanilla, Egg, Butter and Sugar in a mixer on low for about 2 minutes or until mixed.
- Saute the grated apple in a saucepan with butter until softened (About 3-4 minutes on medium heat)
- Add Flour to the mixed ingredients in the mixer.
- Add Apples to the mixed Cookie Cup dough and continue to mix for about 1 minute on low.
- Bake in Mini Muffin Tin for 12 minutes on 375 Degrees.
- Voila! Share with friends!
You know my motto, why make them when I can just ORDER them from TheCookieCups.com ? They are sent in a recycled plastic container and wrapped for freshness.
For more apple recipes, visit a few of my favorite bloggers:
- Healthy Ambrosia Fruit Salad Recipe by Confessions of an Overworked Mom
- Fall Entertaining- Apples Apples by Champagne Living
- Mamaws Homemade Apple Turnovers by Controlled Confusion
- Grandma’s Apple Crumb Recipe by Tools 2 Tiaras
- Best Caramel Apple Recipes by Life with Lisa
Would your brand like to participate in #FallFun31? Fill out this form for more information.