While you may not think of buying pet food as something FABULOUS, it is when I:
- Don’t have to venture out into the snow or cold JUST to pick up a bag of dog food
- Can choose from the best of the best including Taste of the Wild or Oijen
- Pay less than I do at the big chain pet store that I shop in
- Have some cute guy in uniform ring my bell, look me in the eyes and say…”I have a package for you” (that sounds oh, so wrong)
Yes, good service is a FABULOUS thing, and Clemenza, (my mini-bull-terrier who we refer to as Clem) and I deserve nothing but the best service. Especially when it comes at a Champagne Living price, and Mr. Chewy offers all of the above!
With over 70 brands of pet products to choose from, you’ll easily find one that your dog or cat will adore at MrChewy.com. Clem’s been eating Natural Balance products for about 3 years now and they’re not always easy to find. As a matter of fact, only one store in my area carries it and if they’re out…I’m SOL. They also carry the popular Blue Buffalo, and a variety of the BEST and healthiest products for your 4-legged family members.
Along with foods you’ll find treats for your pet. I was pleased to see the DogsWell products (I sometimes switch between Natural Balance and Dogswell foods and treats), which Clem is addicted to, and I always feel confident that they’re wholesome and good for his system.
I compared the same size bag of food that I usually purchase at the chain store with Mr. Chewy. By ordering it from home online, I saved exactly $5.40 on a 15 lb. bag…PLUS, since Mr. Chewy doesn’t have stores in my area – I also saved the tax (bringing my savings even higher). You might be able to save even more with their specials and auto-delivery. For example: today (1/5/2012) they are offering an extra 15% off storewide).
PLUS – with a $49 and up order shipping is FREE – so the cost of getting it to you, isn’t even in the mix (orders under $49 are $4.95 to ship)
This was the amazing part. Mr. Chewy sends your order via FedEx PREMIUM. That means that my hunky friend Robert AKA: my FedEx delivery driver, showed up in 2 days! That’s right they send it via 1 -2 day shipping (for most of the country). Unfortunately for you…Robert won’t be visiting (unless you live nearby). Oh… I neglected to mention that I’m also friendly with his wife, 2 kids and 2 dogs (whom I meet at the dog park )…which doesn’t take away from the fact that he’s still eye candy.
- When you refer a friend to Mr. Chewy – they get 10% off of their order…PLUS – Mr. Chewy donates $10 to a pet charity (your choice)
- Auto Delivery – if you’d like to forget about ordering at the last minute (like me), you can set up Rover’s food on an auto-delivery program. No membership required.
The Last Drop
I’m hooked. Going out to buy dog food is such a chore for me, and I’ve not only bought dog food from them, I bought Clemenza’s treats from them as well, and next time I’ll be adding flea products (they have Frontline). My only question is…
Where have you been all my life Mr Chewy?
For more information visit MrChewy.com and check out their incredible selection of high quality pet foods and products.
I received product to facilitate this review. All opinions are my own.