What a great way to start 2012 in true Champagne Living style, with a library of information at your fingertips to make this year the most FABULOUS of all. As I clicked through the pages of Amazon.com, I found a few books at a GREAT price (FREE) for your reference library of living bubbly for your Kindle or to download to your computer. If you’re like me, and are Kindle-less, you can do what I did and download the Kindle app for FREE to you iPad, iPhone, Android Phone or any tablet.
- The Autobiography of Benjamin Franklin Franklin said “early to bed, early to rise, makes a
manwoman healthy, wealthy & wise”? Well, I want to be all three of those things, and although I read this years ago, I’m venturing back for a return visit, to see what other tidbits he has for living well.
- Get rid of cellulite (52 Brilliant Little Ideas) Are these thighs a lost cause? What about my butt? Bikini here I come!
- Perfect 10 Diet: 10 Key Hormones That Hold the Secret to Losing Weight and Feeling Great-Fast! Starting the new year with a new body.
- How to be seductive (52 Brilliant Little Ideas) At my age I need all of the brilliant ideas I can get.
- Saving for Retirement without Living Like a Pauper or Winning the Lottery Although winning the lottery does sound like a good plan.
- A Little Bit of Everything For Dummies They say a little knowledge is a dangerous thing & I want to be fierce.
- FREE 25 Language Phrasebook from Mobile Reference (Mobi Travel) For all of those exotic trips you’ll be taking
- 5 of the USA’s Best Trips Or for those closer to home.