Evan has wanted his own tablet for the longest time. His mom has one, and at six years old, he wants to be one of the big kids. The problem has been that using his mom’s meant that
- She couldn’t use it when he did
- There are just so many apps you can comfortably fit on a tablet & his mom’s take up most of the space
- Grown up tablets break easily
- There just didn’t seem like enough age appropriate programs for Evan to enjoy, so he was content with the one or two that his mom had.
Evan is BIG in stature (he LOOKS like a 10 year old), but is actually not really even in first grade yet. He’s had some learning issues, so Cayce tries to make sure that she focuses on learning fun along with other activities.
We let Evan test out the Little Scholar tablet from School Zone to see what he thought. Evan loves not having to ask mom…”May I PLEASE use your tablet?” and Cayce knows that the software loaded in his Little Scholar tablet is not only FUN, but also preparing him for school and learning. It comes with a bumper, making it easy to hold securely in his hands. He had fun taking photos of his mom and his dog Roscoe (and of himself), but most of all he loves trying out all of the games, singing along with the songs and watching videos…WITHOUT MOM’S HELP.
Cayce loves the fact that she doesn’t have to dole out money for new games (there are 150 preloaded apps…plenty to keep Evan busy), or worry about him pushing the wrong button and seeing things meant for adult eyes. The best part is, that he can use it ANYWHERE, because it doesn’t need to be connected to wifi to use. That means it’s great on long road trips, jaunts to the store with mom, outside and at home.
- Over 150 preloaded apps, videos, books, songs, and games.
- Exclusive, interactive, educational video series: Charlie & Company.
- Original content, in a kid-safe environment, with no additional costs.
- A+ Report Card app for viewing dynamic graphs and reports of children’s activity with each Little Scholar program.
- Audio praise and feedback.
- Rear- and front-facing camera.
- Durable construction designed for little hands and rigorous use.
- 100% money-back guarantee!
- FREE protective bumper included.
The Little Scholar helps young ones develop skills such as
- Basics – hand-eye coordination and learning to FOCUS, as well as fine motor skills as they play games
- Identifying colors, shapes and patterns;
- Learning to count – including addition,subtraction and even multiplication
- Reading basics – from the ABC’s to identifying uppercase and lowercase letters
- How to tell time
- Reading skills – like phonics and rhyming sounds, sounding out letters and vowels, and even some spelling and vocabulary matching
- Critical thinking and memorization – including problem solving, counting coins, and more
- Perfect for children between the ages of 3-7
Cayce loved the fact that the price was under $170 with EVERYTHING included. Especially after she tallied up how much it would have all cost on HER tablet. School Zone Little Scholar is available from School Zone for $169.99 with FREE shipping and a 100% money back guarantee
- All available at: School Zone
Also available to purchase
Car Charger (great for long road trips), ear buds, etc., as well as Super Value Bundles.
Evan received a School Zone Little Scholar Tablet to facilitate this post.
Leave a Reply