I ADORE Sofia Vergara! She always looks GREAT and as usual, she looked fab on the carpet at the Emmy’s tonight in Zuhair Murad that looked like a SCULPTURE on her sleek body.
Jen Atkin, CLEAR SCALP & HAIR THERAPY Celebrity Stylist went for a glamorous look inspired by the texture of her Zuhair Murad dress. “I wanted the hair to flow with the dress so we chose a bombshell wavy look. Sofia is a sexy woman who can work a full volume look so we did a twist on a 60s style and made it modern by keeping it long with loose sexy waves and volume at the crown,” said Atkin.
1. Always start with the right foundation. Begin by washing with Clear Scalp & Hair Beauty Therapy Volumizing Root Boost Shampoo and Conditioner to nourish the scalp and hair while also getting the volume and body from root to tip necessary to carry this style.
2. Use a volumizing mousse at the crown of the hair. Use a round brush to create volume and set the hair with velvet rollers.
3. Next, spray a texturizing spray throughout the rest of the hair and blowdry using a medium round brush for volume.
4. Once hair is dry, spritz an anti-humidity spray all over and brush through.
5. Use an 1 1/4″ curling iron to set the hair. Wrap big sections of hair and curl up and away from the face.
6. Finally, comb the waves through with your fingers. Tease a little at the crown and finish off the look with a light spray of hairspray. If needed add a spray gloss to the ends.
CLEAR SCALP & HAIR BEAUTY THERAPY nourishing shampoos and conditioners are $5-$6 each at mass retailers, select drugstores and supermarkets nationwide. For more info, visit Facebook.com/ClearHairCare or join the conversation on Twitter @ClearHair.
On paper it sounds so easy until you apply it to your own hair LOL.
Sofia Vergara is gorgeous! And I don’t thinkit mattered what I did to my hair… it would never look like hers. 🙂
Stan Pedrozo says
I believe that avoiding ready-made foods is a first step to lose weight. They could taste good, but highly processed foods possess very little vitamins and minerals, making you consume more just to have enough electricity to get through the day. If you’re constantly eating these foods, transitioning to whole grain products and other complex carbohydrates will help you to have more strength while feeding on less. Thanks alot : ) for your blog post.
Marcie W. says
I just LOVE Sofia Vergara!! I think she’s going to be on a daytime show this week and I can’t wait to hear more about her personal story.