I just got this update from DealNews and thought it was pretty interesting. According to DealNews.com consumers can expect a frenzy of deals, discounts and bargains during Black Friday, and they feel that the best way to make the most of this epic shopping event is (like the girl scouts) to be prepared.
As a result, they’ve put together a list of “10 Ways Black Friday 2011 Will Be Different” to help you know what to expect the day after Christmas.
1. Fewer People Are Buying TVs
2. More Shoppers Will Use Mobile Devices
3. You Won’t Be Shopping for Netbooks
4. There Won’t Be Refurb Deals on the Latest iPhone
5. You Shouldn’t Buy a Game Console This Year
For the remaining 6-10, please visit DealNews