I was 31 years old when my mother passed away from breast cancer. I was also the mother of a 2-year old who would never get to spend time with the woman that I admired, loved, and respected the most in this world. Needless to say, Mother’s Day has been a day of reflection and memories for me for the past 26 years. It’s also a time when I think about giving to others who’ve battled cancer.
I was pleased to learn that P&G will donate one ounce of Olay product, up to one million ounces, to look good feel better – a non-profit organization dedicated to improving the self-esteem and quality of life of women undergoing treatment for cancer.
By visiting Olay’s Facebook page and signing an online declaration that your mom is your “Beauty by Example” – because she’s beautiful inside and out and has been an inspiration to you, you’ll help get Olay’s products into the hands of women who need to feel beautiful again.
In honor or your mother, grandmother, aunt, daughter, daughter-in-law, and friends PLEASE go to Olay’s Facebook Page and sign the declaration that YOUR mom is or was “beauty by example.” It would mean so much to me personally.
To celebrate Mother’s Day and this incredible Olay program, we’re giving away all of the products that I show in the video above to one lucky reader.
Winner : Sofia L – Washington Terrace, UT
- Follow me on twitter @zipporahs and tweet about this giveaway
- Comment below with your tweet
- Subscribe to Champagne Living, follow me on facebook or twitter – all found on the sidebar (each counts for 1 extra entry)
- Tell your peeps on your blog, facebook page or twitter about this or any post (each counts for 1 extra entry) and link to us.
- Share this giveaway on any contest/sweepstakes/giveaway site for 5 extra entries..
- This giveaway is open to US residents, 18 and over and ends on May 7, 2012
- No purchase is necessary.
- Odds of winning are dependent upon the number of entries received.
- Void where prohibited by law
I received product to facilitate this review. All opinions are strictly my own.