I’m a beauty & anti-aging junkie, so when ShopNBC sent me a mega box of goodies in celebration of their “Beautiful You” Beauty Weekend event that takes place this weekend on March 23 & 24 I was both EXCITED and a little overwhelmed. The timing was PERFECT as we’re headed into spring which means MORE skin, MORE going out, and for me MORE HELP!!! I need a head to toe Spring spruce up, and ShopNBC is highlighting some amazing products.
Look at just a LITTLE of what they sent me….
- Angellift – revolutionary four-piece anti-aging, wrinkle reducing system
- Iampur – relief Pain relieving rub, as seen on TV
- LaRocca – hydrating body polish and body rub
- Maxius – LiftOff hair volumizer and root booster
- Amino Genisis cutting-edge anti-aging targeting fine lines and wrinkles
- Pur-lisse – Chinese and French skincare that gives you brighter and younger-looking skin
- Suzanne Somers – head-to-toe body care configuration including shampoo, conditioner, body wash and much more
- Magnifibres – it’s like getting a lash extension without going to the salon
Let me tell you about three products that I’ve tried
Lola Pin-Up Pout
Sometimes I don’t think before I act, or read instructions before I act. I opened my tube of this beautiful red lipstick (the color that my friend Shana and I are always on the lookout for), looked in the mirror and admired my lips (vain???). Then it hit me….the tingling. Within a minute my thin lips started getting that pouty look that I love, but don’t have naturally. Yes, this is a PLUMPING lipstick, and unlike others that I’ve tried that are glosses, this is a real honest to goodness lipstick that stays on, has great color, and tingles like cinammon making my lips look great.
No, I’m not heading back to Disney, these fairies dusted some magic from their wand on my lashes to make them not only LONGER and THICKER, but it didn’t run or flake. I ONLY use fiber mascara as I tend to get raccoon eyes, and Fairy Drops fits the bill. It looks a little different with it’s zig-zag wand and I’ve dubbed it my own MAGIC WAND because I don’t have to layer one mascara over another anymore.
You’ve heard me talk about this brightening mud MANY times before. I’m psyched that ShopNBC is carrying it now, as it’s much more convenient for me to buy it online or as I watch it from my TV than to schlep all the way to the mall. It’s my at home spa experience and I always feel like I’m saving myself a fortune on a facial. I usually see an immediate brightening of my skin, but by using it regularly your skin will have a much more natural glow to it (bye bye dead skin).
Even though I’ve sloughed the dead skin with my Fango, I NEED work on those dark circles under my eyes. I’ve started using this regime and so far I like it. I can’t wait to see the improvement over time.
- Pur Minerals 4PC Limited Edition Art Decadence Collection w/ Big Blink Mascara
- Pur Minerals Double Ego Mascara Duo
- FaceFX Anti-Aging Heath & Light Therapy Tool – This is one of my FAVORITE items in the box. After Dr. Posner removed some of my spots, I’ve found MORE. I’m using FaceFX to finally be done with them.
- Sonic Infusion Miracle Treatment For Face & Eye
- Epione Lash Therapy
- Epione Signature Series Eye Crème
- Skinn Cosmetics
WANT TO WIN A SELECTION OF THESE PRODUCTS?
Simply check out the products listed that I DIDN’T review and let me know WHICH ONE you’d like to try and WHY. ONE WINNER will get a BOX of assorted beauty products from ShopNBC.
WINNER – the winner has been contacted, we are awaiting their information for fulfillment.
I received product to facilitate this post. All opinions are strictly my own.