As I age I seem to be getting more hairs on my chin and less on my eyes. Is this some kind of a cruel joke? I must tweeze the steel wool hair from my chin and jawline DAILY…and they seem to get to about 2 inches long before I even NOTICE them. My lashes which were once long and thick, I now find in my sink when I wash my face.
If I were good with my hands, I’d try using false lashes, but I’m sure they’d end up on my cheek (or just another hair on my chin), so I started using Elizabeth Arden’s Prevage Clinical Lash Enhancing Serum. I’ve been at it for just short of two weeks and I’m finding that my lashes seem to be a bit longer and much thicker (watch the video when I get close to the camera).
PREVAGE® Clinical Lash + Brow Enhancing Serum is clinically tested and proven to improve the length, thickness and fullness of lashes in 100% of women in only two weeks and proven to provide a 40% improvement in the appearance, length, thickness and density of lashes in four weeks.
Once you’ve gotten your lashes & brows to where you want them, you simply use the Prevage 3 or 4 times a week as maintenance. Simple. The serum is full of the goodness of triple peptide complex and a blend of provitamin B-5 and antioxidants. At least my lashes are now healthy. For those who need to fill our their lashes and brows, at $98 this is a lot less than the prescription product.
Interestingly this is the FIRST of the Elizabeth Arden Prevage products that I’ve tried, and based on this trial, I’d be willing to check out the rest of their anti-aging products.
Want to win one for yourself? Enter below…
Winner: Jerrilynn A – Biloxi, MS
- Follow me on twitter @zipporahs and tweet about this giveaway using the hashtag #ChampagneLiving
- Comment below with your tweet
- Subscribe to Champagne Living, follow me on facebook or twitter – all found on the sidebar (each counts for 1 extra entry)
- Tell your peeps on your blog, facebook page or twitter about this or any post (each counts for 1 extra entry) and link to us.
- Share this giveaway on any contest/sweepstakes/giveaway site for 5 extra entries..
- This giveaway is open to US residents, 18 and over and ends on October 3, 2012
- No purchase is necessary.
- Odds of winning are dependent upon the number of entries received.
- Void where prohibited by law.
I received product to facilitate this review. All opinions are strictly my own.