There are times that I wish that I had hair long enough to style in various ways. Those who know me, would laugh – because my hairstyle really suits me well. It’s one of those things that when you find something that’s RIGHT, you run with it….until it no longer feels good. My hair is probably 1″ long at it’s LONGEST point, but for those of you with longer hair..you know that a curling iron can make the difference between blah and bam.
The new Infiniti by Conair You Curl has a unique, clamp-free design and a cone-shaped barrel that creates a softer, less structured curls. All you have to do is wrap hair around the barrel, hold for a few seconds and then release. The unique conical design allows the curls to begin much closer to the root, giving you more volume through the middle (large portion of the barrel) and the bottom will have a tighter curl (small section of the barrel). The result? Totally trendy, free-flowing spirals with no “clamp kinks.”
The Tourmaline Ceramic™ technology which heats the barrel provides more protection to the hair, reduces frizz, helps get rid of static and doesn’t have those usual damaging hot spots. The nice higher heat levels are instantly restored during use, and the 5settings provide the perfect temperatures for any hair type. Plus, the safety tip stays cool and protects your fingers during use.
The Infiniti by Conair You Curl is available at Amazon.com, nationwide at mass market and drug store retailers, as well as at www.conairyoucurl.com.
Check out their Facebook page or follow them on twitter to keep up to date with the latest information.
- Vote for Champagne Living (can enter daily) in the BlogLuxe Awards (blogs you’re learned the most from category)
- Blog about this giveaway on YOUR blog!
- Follow Champagne Living – on the sidebar
- Subscribe to Champagne Living for FREE
- Link to this giveaway on your Facebook page
- Follow me on twitter
- Twitter this giveaway
- Add our badge to your blog/site
Be sure to leave a comment letting me know if you’ve done any of these (if you already subscribe or have our badge – please note that in the comments as well).
* This giveaway is open to US residents, 18 and over and ends on July 14, 2010 11:59 EST.
* The winner will be randomly chosen and their information will be sent directly to the sponsor