Visa on arrival is an entry stamp and visa that the immigration authorities grant you at your port of entry in the country you are visiting. Many visa on arrival countries for Indians offer Visa on Arrival to visitors, meaning no prior approval or appointment is needed! It saves time, and money since no application fee is required. You can get it upon landing in any of the following ports: airports (including international cruise terminals), border crossings, or seaports. Here are some important facts related to visa on arrival countries for Indians:
- Citizens from eligible countries are allowed to obtain their visa on arrival from visa on arrival countries for Indians subject to a few exceptions.
- Visa on arrival is valid for at least 14 days.
- The maximum stay length as per visa on arrival countries for Indians may vary depending upon individual nationalities.
- Entrance is permitted through the following ports of entry: airports (international and some domestic), seaports, or border crossings.
- The visa issued by visa on arrival countries for Indians cannot be used to obtain an extension of stay.
- Citizens from eligible countries can get it upon landing in any of the following ports: airports (including international cruise terminals), border crossings, or seaports
- A passport must have a validity of at least six months beyond the period of intended stay.
Benefits Of Getting a Visa on Arrival for Your Trip Abroad
Let’s take a look at the benefits you get with visa on arrival countries for Indians:
- It saves time since it is easier than going through all the formalities needed before applying online.
- It saves money as there is no need to pay the application fee.
- You don’t need to schedule an appointment as you can apply for a visa on arrival as notified by visa on arrival countries for Indians.
- It is a much more straightforward process compared to getting a visa from the embassy.
How To Get a Visa on Arrival (VOA)?
If you are traveling to one of the countries listed in the visa on arrival countries for Indians, here is what you should know:
- You can get it upon landing in any of the following ports: airports (including international cruise terminals), border crossings, or seaports.
- Citizens are allowed to apply for a visa on arrival at an immigration counter at any port.
- Your passport must be valid at least one month beyond the period of the intended stay.
Here is the process to get VOA as per visa on arrival countries for Indians:
- Show up at the immigration desk,
- Show your passport/visa approval letter (if you have)
- Confirm that it does not expire within six months of entry.
You will also be given a paper slip of the details of your visa, which consists of:
- Issuing authority
- Type (Duration) Of Visa issued
- Date of Expiration
- Place of issue
“Visa on arrival,” or “VoA,” is an alternative to the normal procedure of applying for a visa through an embassy or consulate. In VoA, arriving travelers fill in an application form before arriving at the airport, which must be submitted together with a passport-sized photograph and (for most consulates) a non-refundable application fee and proof that travel insurance covers all risks that have been purchased.
The application will then be processed by immigration officials at the port of entry. Passports are stamped with one or more entries permitting up to 30 days’ stay, depending on the country’s visa policy. Although there might be delays due to local workloads, this method offers greater flexibility than that involved in arranging individual applications at embassies or consulates.
At care health insurance, you will receive the best plans at affordable rates to keep your trip secure against any unexpected events. Make sure to prepare adequately before you visit your destination and avoid any surprises which may derail your plans.