This post has been sponsored by Endust. Don’t miss the coupon at the bottom of this post and SAVE $1.
No this is NOT me (I wish)…when I clean it looks more like this…
I do know that setting the scene for a romantic evening includes having everything just right. A great bottle of wine and a Chateaubriand only go so far. So, here are my…
10 romantic tips for Valentine’s Day
- Straighten up the mansion – Clutter is a major buzz kill in the love department (remember those college days???)
- Grab a can of Endust and make the furniture SHINE by #Sedusting the entire house. Endust can be used on almost every surface: countertops, tables, cabinets, railings, and more!
- Run the vacuum, change the sheets and send the kids to a friend’s house.
- Light candles for mood. I do this often. If you don’t want to have to worry about burning down the house, use flameless candles (like the ones above)!
- Set the iPod to his/her favorite music. It doesn’t matter if it’s Opera or Heavy Metal…if it’s a favorite it will set THEIR mood.
- Flowers. I don’t chance Mr. S forgetting. I pick them up for myself, because they’re part of the decor. You can always pull those rose petals off & float them in the tub if he/she brings you more.
- A carafe of red wine with 2 simple wine glasses. Pull out the good china (this is why you OWN it).
- Cook or take-out (if you’re like me) his/her favorite meal.
- Relax, talk about how you first met, laugh and enjoy each other. No pressure, that’s what REAL romance is all about.
- Do it next week as well. Romance doesn’t have to happen once a year.
For more on Endust follow them on
To start YOUR romantic evening
A coupon for $1 off any Endust product. HURRY, there are only 1,000 available and Valentine’s Day is coming SOON: ENDUST COUPON