Om - while meditation can certainly help with stress, somehow it has done nothing to improve the signs of stress on my skin. I love the change of season and the upcoming holidays, but somehow the change in weather and the fact that my hands are in water more often (washing dishes) because of the multitude of family events and dinners stresses my skin out. The air conditioner has officially been turned off at the mansion and the breezes are beautiful, but I know that the days of turning on the heat are not far behind. Another addition to my exposed skin becoming dry and flaky.
So, if meditation doesn’t help my dry skin….what will? I turn to my “usual” brand Eucerin and switch products for the season. While the Everyday Protection has been my go-to for keeping my legs soft during the summer, I need something calmer for the winter months. Which means ~
- Eucerin Calming Body Wash (8.4 oz.), is a unique body wash formulation that combines soap-free cleansing with omega oils and other natural lipids to nourish and soothe.
- Eucerin Calming Creme (8 oz.) is a gentle, non-greasy formula that combines calming oatmeal and rich emollients to help relieve dry, itchy skin for softer, healthier-looking and more comfortable skin.
- Eucerin Plus Intensive Repair Hand Crème (2.7 oz.) is a unique, non-greasy formula that intensively moisturizes and is enriched with buffered alpha hydroxy to gently exfoliate
Keeping your skin well hydrated keeps the itchies away and helps you make it through the winter season in a state of calm. Plus, staying healthy through the winter is KEY to looking (and feeling) your best. For those days when the cold is more than just the temperature, Eucerin is giving away a winter cozies kit to one of Champagne Living’s readers.
* Follow me on twitter @zipporahs and tell me what you do to stay calm.
* Comment below with your tweet
* Subscribe to Champagne Living, “Join the Clique”, follow me on facebook or twitter – all found on the sidebar (each counts for 1 extra entry)
* Tell your peeps on your blog, facebook page or twitter about this or any post (each counts for 1 extra entry) and link to us.
*Share this giveaway on any contest/sweepstakes/giveaway site for 5 extra entries..
This giveaway is open to US residents, 18 and over and ends on November 19, 2011.
No purchase is necessary.
Odds of winning are dependent upon the number of entries received.
Void where prohibited by law.
Winners will be selected by Random.org and sent to Eucerin for fulfillment. Champagne Living is not responsible for prizes that go unfulfilled by the aforementioned sponsor.<< Champagne is best when shared
Follow Champagne Living on >>>>>>>>>>>>