I love Fall weather, but the fact that Winter is right around the corner sends chills up my spine. Yes, I do live in Florida – home of sunshine, flamingos, and beaches, but as a former New Englander, I remember what it was like to have to give up on warmth and know that I had 6 months (or more) of cool/cold/FREEZING air to deal with. So…I am dedicating this post to my former neighbors and friends who have already begun complaining that they miss summer and have put together a list of some great spots to visit to take the chill off this Fall and Winter with a few awesome travel destinations. Oh and even though I live in the warm climate, I’m always ready to experience it someplace else.
- For more information, visit https://
- For more information, visit https://www.marriott.com/
hotels/travel/skbrb-st-kitts- marriott-resort-and-the-royal- beach-casino/
- For more information, visit https://www.opalsands.com
- For more information, visit https://www.lionsdive.
- For more information, visit https://artovationhotel.
Where will YOU be heading to stay warm this Fall and Winter?