With mother’s day on the horizon and a toothache that kept me home from NYC this week, chocolates are OUT and flowers are IN this year. There’s something about the delicate petals, the wonderful scent that fills the air, and colors that only mother nature can create that let you KNOW someone thinks you hold a special place in their heart. I plan to show my mother-in-law just how special we think she is by sending her an arrangement, and what better way than to choose from the Better Homes and Gardens Flowers by FTD?
I have to admit that when our local florist rings the bell, and arrives with my FLOWERS freshly arranged in his shop, my heart skips a beat. This year I had an EARLY visit from Giordano’s Floral and I fell in LOVE with this beautiful arrangement that BHG for FTD had chosen for me.
This mother’s day, I got to do a little something special for some friends. BHG allowed me to choose four bloggers to “pay it forward” to and show them just how much I appreciate them. Jewel Figueras of Jewels Fab Life, Lisa Samples of Life with Lisa, and Rachel Ferrucci of Rachel Ferrucci , and Naomi Shapiro of Superdumb Supervillain, all received beautiful bouquets from a choice that was designed specifically to reflect the style of Better Homes and Gardens Magazine. In addition, the collection features “Editors’ Choice” arrangements, designed by Better Homes and Gardens editors.
For Mother’s Day, all Better Homes and Gardens Flowers by FTD® come with an additional gift that is sure to make moms feel even more appreciated: a free one-year subscription to Better Homes and Gardens.
To celebrate MOM, Better Homes and Gardens just launched a Mother’s Day Getaway Sweepstakes on the FTD Flowers Facebook page. Four weekly winners will each get one of those gorgeous BHG by FTD arrangemens and one lucky Grand Prize winner will receive a trip for two to Morgan Bay Beach Resort in St Lucia. Including a 4-night stay in a one-bedroom Oceanview Suite with Morgan Bay’s all-inclusive program for breakfasts, lunches, dinners, snacks, unlimited beverages, all on-site activities, nightly entertainment, and more!
With all of this paying it forward, I’ve got ONE MORE person to pay it forward to….one of YOU! Simply enter the giveaway below and I’ll be choosing one of my readers to win a $50 coupon code to use for flowers!
Winner – Annie Y.
- Follow me on twitter @zipporahs and tweet about this giveaway
- Comment below with your tweet
- Subscribe to Champagne Living, follow me on facebook or twitter – all found on the sidebar (each counts for 1 extra entry)
- Tell your peeps on your blog, facebook page or twitter about this or any post (each counts for 1 extra entry) and link to us.
- Share this giveaway on any contest/sweepstakes/giveaway site for 5 extra entries..
- This giveaway is open to US residents, 18 and over and ends on May 5, 2012
- No purchase is necessary.
- Odds of winning are dependent upon the number of entries received.
- Void where prohibited by law
I received product to facilitate this review. All opinions are strictly my own.