So, I’ve been thinking about Spring and relaxing outside with friends, BBQ’s and picnics and just having friends over to sit out on the lanai and relaxing in the evening. It’s that time of year. The snowbirds have all flown the coop, and headed north and life is once again quiet at the mansion.
Instead of “the usual” drinks that we serve, I thought that it was time to “mix it up” a bit, and have some margarita’s. My first stop? The Sauza Tequila site, where I found this recipe that I JUST HAD TO TRY!.
* 1 Can of Frozen Limeade
* 1 Can of Champagne
* 2/3 Can of Sauza ® Silver Tequila
* 1/3 Can of DeKuyper ® Strawberry Liqueur
* 1 Can of Water
- Pour limeade into pitcher with ice.
- Fill limeade can with champagne and pour into pitcher.
- Then fill limeade can 2/3 with Sauza ® Silver Tequila and 1/3 with DeKuyper Strawberry and pour in.
- Finally add a can of water, stir and serve over ice.
For more great drink ideas using Sauza Tequila check out – http://www.sauzatequila.com