This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of VISIT FLORIDA. All opinions are 100% mine.
I’m not a Floridian by birth, but having lived in South Florida for the past seven years I’ve come to realize that I happen to live in a constant state of vacation, and while the snowbirds love escaping the cold weather for our warmer days – the real treat is during the quieter lazy summer days. There is so much to do down here and in the summer I find that the traffic has died down, the restaurants have available tables (not to mention great discounted specials – it IS off season you know), the beaches have room for me relax and sprawl, and the hotels are offering great rates.
I’m still in the process of exploring the state, and while I live closer to the east coast, I’ve yet to explore the beautiful gulf cities. While I’ve spa’d at thePGA National in Palm Beach Gardens, and visited the Breakers Palm Beach (something you must do at least ONCE in your life), I’ve never been to the old city of St. Augustine or swam with the manatees. See what I mean about it being a vacation every day here in Florida?
VISIT FLORIDA wants YOU to experience just what I do and are running an amazing Florida’s Three for Free Giveaway. There are twelve Florida destination prizes to be won including the Grand Prize of THREE VACATIONS to ONE WINNER! When you enter you’ll get to choose YOUR favorites from an amazing list
- Swim with manatees in the wild, visit Homosassa Springs State Park, and stay at the lovely Plantation on Crystal River.
- Splurge on tennis, cooking classes and a $250 shopping spree in luxurious Destin. Spend four glorious days and nights on the Emerald Coast as a guest of Resort Quest by Wyndham.
- Explore Anna Maria Island, Longboat Key and Bradenton on bike and Segway, and go horse-surfing, on Florida’s Gulf Coast.
- Thrill the family with a trip to LEGOLAND and its new Water Park, go zip-lining at Fantasy of Flight, and then unwind in serene Bok Tower Gardens, all in Central Florida.
- Be a space cowboy on Florida’s Space Coast, where you’ll learn to surf on Cocoa Beach, have lunch with an astronaut at Kennedy Space Center, and round up cattle on horseback at Forever Florida.
- Train dolphins with the pros at Miami Seaquarium, fall in love with the view from your hotel on Biscayne Bay, and explore historic Vizcaya Museum and Gardens.
- Be awed by The Breakers Palm Beach, legendary, idyllic and magnificent on Florida’s Atlantic Coast, and be pampered at its Spa.
- Renew your glow with the ultimate spa-cation. In three days for two at PGA National Resort, rejuvenate in healing mineral pools, be massaged to your heart’s content, and enjoy the resort’s signature manicures, pedicures and facials.
- Play on three championship golf courses at Renaissance Resort at World Golf Village, in historic St. Augustine, and celebrate golfing royalty at World Golf Hall of Fame.
- Make lifelong memories in a classic family beach vacation featuring the sugary sands of St. Pete Beach, inviting waters of the Gulf of Mexico, Florida sunshine, and a week-long stay at TradeWinds Island Resorts.
- See Florida’s rich past come alive in St. Augustine, America’s oldest European-settled city. Explore Ponce de Leon’s Fountain of Youth, the St. Augustine lighthouse, the Pirate & Treasure Museum, and streets tred by Spanish conquistadors.
- Chart a course to the Florida Keys for fantastic offshore fishing and four days of tropical luxury for four guests at Hawk’s Cay Resort .
Off course I’m entering and have chosen –
- Swimming with the manatees – something I’ve NEVER done (sponsored by Plantation on Crystal River)
- Exploring Anna Maria Island, Longboat Key and Bradenton – I’ve been WANTING to visit the Gulf Coast (sponsored by Anna Maria Island, Longboat Key & Bradenton)
- Be awed by The Breakers Palm Beach – because it’s just my FAVORITE Palm Beach spot (sponsored by The Breakers)
as my three choices. So I entered! It was fun having to decide, easy to enter, and now all I have to do is keep my fingers crossed and wait.
What are you waiting for? ENTER Florida’s Three for Free Giveaway like I did NOW! Hurry though, because you only have from May 24, 2012 through June 30, 2012 to enter.
For more information go to: VISIT FLORIDA on Facebook , and come on down this summer.