As a strong proponent of “going for it” I’ve had the opportunity to
- Eat pizza in Italy
- Take my Old English Sheepdog to herd sheep
- Create my own blend of wine on a ship
- Present a coffee cupping at a $100 a plate dinner
I wouldn’t change a moment off any of it, and you’ll be surprised to know that I walked away from each of those experiences with PROOF that I had a great time – A STAIN. My merit badges prove that I’ve given it my all and had the best time ever.
I happen to know for a FACT that stains are a sign of life well-lived. I never want to give up my lifestyle. As a matter of fact, I have an entire bucket list full of wonderful experiences, and while looking it over I realized just how many of them could have me walking away with that badge of proof that I’ve actually done them.
Here are my top 5 bucket list stain worthy experiences
- La Tomatina tomato fight festival
- Run in a Bastille day race IN PARIS – I don’t have high expectations for this as it’s been YEARS since I’ve bartended or waited tables.
- Songran – the last time I was in Thailand I had JUST missed this.
- Dining in the dark
- Do a mud run or color run. Watching Ben do his 2 years ago made me want to participate, only it would be more of a walk than a run in my case.
I never worry about getting a little messy, and while I want to delight in the discovery, savor the new skill, or celebrate the accomplishment, after all is said and done I want the stain gone – all gone. Thankfully Clorox 2® even works on tough stains like blueberry, mustard, coffee and gravy. I may wear my stain as a badge of honor that I got in and participated, but once I’m back home I need to get that dress looking its best for my NEXT adventure. Clorox 2® Stain Remover & Color Booster can be used as a pre-treater for stains and in the wash to keep colors bright!
Pre-Treat to Remove Tough Stains:
- For best results, apply this product directly to stains.
- Rub in gently and set for 5–10 minutes. Do not allow to dry on fabric.
- Wash as usual with Clorox 2® product and your favorite detergent.
To Remove Stains and Boost Colors:
For standard washing machines, add product to the wash basin along with your favorite detergent.
- Fill the cap to the first fill line for small or regular loads and to the second fill line for large or extra-large loads.
For HE washing machines, fill to the first fill line and add product with your favorite detergent in the detergent dispenser.
- For best results, start the washer and add both detergent and product before adding clothes.
- For extra-dirty clothes, pre-soak the garments before starting in mixture of 1 cap-full of product (to the first line) and 2 gallons of water (the warmest water recommended on the care label). Pre-soak for 30 minutes.
Enter to win a bucket list experience & a solution to YOUR stain of honor.
- One $200 Cloud9 gift card
- One Clorox 2 Stain Remover Pen
- One Clorox 2 Stain Remover liquid
- US residents age 18+
- Giveaway ends: 9/26/2106 at 11:59pm
- Learn more about getting it clean after having the time of your life at Clorox.com
- Get $2 off the Clorox 2 Stain Remover and Color Booster liquid at Walmart through October with >>>THIS COUPON<<<
I am participating in a VIN campaign for Clorox® . I am receiving a fee for posting; however, the opinions expressed in this post are my own. I am in no way affiliated with Clorox® and do not earn a commission or percent of sales.