2015 was a great year for travel here on Champagne Living. One of the highlights was my time spent traveling through Thailand in a Campervan. I’ve been wanting to recreate some of the fabulous meals we had (both in restaurants and those that we made ourselves under the guidance of a great cook).
FINALLY I have the ingredients. You’ll see them all in this unboxing of the newest Try the World subscription box
I must admit that this holiday season, I made gift baskets with some of the products that I’ve received with my Try the World boxes. Of course, I could have simply sent my friend’s a subscripion. DOH!
- Price: $33 per box (1 year subscription), to $39 per box (2 month subscription)
- Single boxes available for $49
- Plus: Free Shipping, Free Returns, Cancel Anytime
- Let The world come to you, the easy way to go on a global foodie trip. Subscribe now!
- Get 15% off ALL subscription types and gift boxes too with code: CHAMPAGNELIVING15
Try The World works with artisanal producers from around the world, and therefore each box may be a little bit different. All boxes have a curated assortment of delicious and authentic gourmet products of similar value. When opening your Try The World box, you may be pleasantly surprised to discover different local flavors than the ones I have received! The card included in your box will guide you through your culinary adventure.