Tropical Fruit Parfait
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons confectioners’ sugar, sifted
- 2 to 4 tablespoons whole milk
- 1/2 teaspoon Nielsen-Massey Pure Orange Extract
- 4 fruit choices such as finely diced mango, pineapple, grapes, strawberries or whole blueberries
- Combine the cream cheese, confectioners’ sugar, milk and orange extract in a mixing bowl and beat using an electric mixer.
- Alternate layers of the cream cheese mixture and the fruit in a trifle dish or parfait glasses by either spooning the cream cheese mixture or piping with a pastry bag.
Note: Approximately 3/4 cup of each fruit choice allows for 2 tablespoons per layer in parfait glasses.
Throughout its more than 100 year history, Nielsen-Massey Vanillas has earned its reputation as a manufacturer of the finest extracts in the world. The full line of Nielsen-Massey’s Pure Vanilla products include: Vanilla Beans and Extracts from Madagascar, Tahiti and Mexico; sugar and alcohol-free Madagascar Bourbon Pure Vanilla Powder; Madagascar Bourbon Pure Vanilla Bean Paste; Madagascar Bourbon Pure Vanilla Sugar, Organic Fairtrade Madagascar Bourbon Pure Vanilla Extract and Organic Madagascar Bourbon Pure Vanilla Beans.
Recipe and photo courtesy of Nielsen-Massey Pure Orange Extract