As a gal who’s constantly on the go I need to both stay organized and make sure that I’m getting the BEST deal possible. There’s nothing worse than having a fellow traveler tell you that the paid LESS than you did for that luxury hotel room or rental car. I could spend days comparing sites, but being over 50, I have an advantage!
I’m a member of AARP
With that comes discounts that you just can’t find anyplace else on everything from hotels, to airfare, and even packaged vacations.
I automatically save
- 20% at Sheraton Hotels
- I pay 10% less than my girlfriends do when I book a room at my favorite Vegas haunt the Aria
- On top of the up to 25% I get off of my car rentals, I get free upgrades, roadside assistance and unlimited mileage from Avis and up to 40% off my car rental from Budget.
- I’ll keep an extra $200 in my pocket (to pick up those souvenirs) when Mr. S and I travel via Colette
- After I find the BEST price on Norwegian Cruise Lines, I can get an EXTRA 5% off ON TOP of my BEST price
I make sure to check the DAILY DEALS as well. Just TODAY I found
- Unlimited golf or a free night when I stay at the Waldorf Astoria
- Discounted tickets for Cirque du Soleil in Las Vegas
- Exclusive rates at the Westin, Conrad, and more
I figure that a secret is no fun if it’s not shared. So, if you are over 50+ like I am, you can get these great deals as well. Simply join AARP for only $16 per year, and you’ll be saving all year long. I’ll be updating regularly with MORE great deals that I find on AARP, but WHY WAIT for ME to tell you? Go and have a look for yourself.
Details can be found at
I was a guest of AARP at the recent Life at 50+ event. It was there that I learned what fabulous savings that they offer their members.