Toyota is celebrating it’s iconic Tacoma that was featured 30 years ago today when Marty McFly went to the future in Back to the Future II.
To make the 2016 Tacoma look like a modern-day version of the classic from the movie, they made a few changes for authenticity.
- Custom 1985 Toyota Truck Exterior Paint
- Off-road Suspension
- Toyota Racing Development (TRD) Wheels
- BFGoodrich Tires
- Custom front and rear Tubular Bumpers
- Custom Light Bar
- KC HiLites Gravity LED G46
- KC HiLites Daylighter Gravity LED
- Custom “D-4S” Fuel Injection Badging
- Custom Tailgate with Iconic “TOYOTA” Logo
- Custom Vintage Headlight and Taillight Design
- Mud Flaps 1985 Toyota Truck
Today also marks the official release of Toyota’s NEWEST car…the Mirai. This hydrogen fuel cell vehicle is the FUTURE of transportation (no need to go back), and this hybrid driver can’t wait to get behind the wheel and give it a spin.
- Learn more about the Tacoma and Mirai at your local Toyota Dealer