I was talking to my friend Victoria last night and we were getting all excited about the new season of Ru Paul’s Drag Race. I’ve already seen the first episode and she hasn’t, so I don’t want to give away anything.
I’m hoping that you’ll e-mail me Things that You’ve Learned either from UNUSUAL sources, or even UNUSUAL things that you’ve learned from common sources. I’ll post them (along with a link back to your blog). So, don’t be SHY (although if you’d like to remain anonymous, that’s ok as well). E-mail me at champagneliving(at)gmail(dot)com with “Things I Learned From” in the subject line.
- Surgical Tape
- Rice or Bird Seed
- Dark Foundation or EyeShadow
- Darker Shade of Foundation or EyeShadow
Here are the steps
- Hunch your shoulders forward
- Place one end of a piece of surgical tape under your arm
- Pull at an angle crossing the tape just under your nipple
- Pull your breast to the center as you tape
- Repeat with the other breast
- Tug them across your chest at the same time, bunching together creating cleavage
- Secure the tape in the center with an extra piece or two of tape
- Put your bra on
- Place baggies of rice or birdseed in the bra to fill out the roundness (very natural looking)
- Use a dark eyeshadow or foundation to draw a line along the curve of the cleavage
- Brush a darker shade in the recess of the cleavage
- Highlight the breasts
DO NOT USE DUCT TAPE!
- It will come off if you sweat
- The neighbors will call 911 when they hear the screaming as you pull it off
I learned this from Paulette (Paulie) Bricker in Providence, RI in 1973 in the ladies room at The Gallery. May she Rest In Peace, I miss you girlfriend.
If you HAVEN’T seen it yet, check out RuPaul’s Drag Race on the Logo Network on Monday nights at 9/8 Central.