If you work out, are just starting your fitness program, or just want to LOOK like you’re working out (I believe I fall into that category), you can certainly embrace your inner Olympian. Especially since this year Ralph Lauren designed the opening ceremony outfits.
Even better than wearing the actual Olympic outfits, which look like a cross between military wear and boarding school hell why not embrace your OWN sense of style into the mix. The experts at Sawgrass Mills offer tips on how to embrace your fashionable inner Olympian
- Instead of the traditional black yoga pant or running short, colorful patterned leggings bring spunk to your daily workout apparel.
- Layering a brightly colored sports bra under a neutral athletic top adds a pop of color to a basic workout ensemble.
- Sport a durable yet fashionably chic duffle bag to hold all of your personal items.
- Jump into your workout with neon colored sneakers. Athletic shoe lines have multiple colors that fit every activity and personality.
- Keep yourself hydrated and eco-friendly with a steel water bottle.
- Relax during the cool down with your own personal yoga mat. They come in all sizes, colors and patterns to reflect your personal style.
- Stop counting laps and train like an Olympian with high-tech watches that do the math for you.
- Pump up your intensity with a good pair of headphones that will withstand any fitness challenge you take on.
Just don’t spend a fortune on pieces that may be out of style in six months. If you’re in South Florida, or are planning a visit and haven’t been shopping at Sawgrass Mills – you need to put this shopping destination on your radar. They have 350 outlet and value stores that range from Marshall’s to Burberry (yes – Burberry at a DISCOUNT)!
Don’t go to Sawgrass thinking you’re going to run in and out. You need to plan for a FULL day of shopping, and if you need help with your marathon of spending – give me a call, I’ll be happy to help 😉
12801 W Sunrise Blvd
Sunrise, FL 33323-4020