Can you believe that The Sound of Music is 45 years old? It seems like just yesterday that I was sitting with my parents watching Julie Andrews as the governess of all of those children and her plight to escape Austria with her new family when the Nazi’s united with Austria.
The new remastered edition will be available November 2nd and come in a Blu-Ray/DVD combo pack in an individually numbered Limited Collector’s Set packaged in a keepsake box and featuring a 100-page “My Favorite Things” scrapbook, a 45th Anniversary Soundtrack, a reproduction of the original 1965 souvenir program, an exclusive hand-painted “My Favorite Things” music box and more.
I can’t wait to see the handsome Christopher Plummer again as the captain of the Von Trapp family. To keep up with all of the fun that’s planned for this re-release, follow The Sound of Music on facebook.
Enter to win a Limited Edition 24-Page book packaging feature rare photos, trivia and more!
- Click HERE to tweet this giveaway – unlimited entries (just click on the link & hit send)
- Blog about this giveaway on YOUR blog!
- Follow Champagne Living – on the sidebar
- Subscribe to Champagne Living for FREE
- Link to this giveaway on your Facebook page – daily
- Follow me on twitter
- Add our badge to your blog/site
Be sure to leave a comment letting me know if you’ve done any of these (if you already subscribe or have our badge – please note that in the comments as well).
* This giveaway is open to US residents, 18 and over and ends on November 11, 2010 11:59 EST.
* The winner will be randomly chosen and their information will be sent directly to the sponsor