It’s the newest line from an old favorite of mine here on Champagne Living…..Carolina Pad. Not only does Carolina Pad make all of those wonderful paper products that are so COOL, but this new Studio C line of laptop bags, totes, sleeves and clutches allows you to show your personality in a BAG, just like you can with their line of notebooks, etc.
They sent me a TranZend Laptop Tote to check out (that’s it on the right) and although I have other laptop bags, none of them are as much fun or funky as this one is. I like the combination of feminine and that eco-friendly look that it has. The touch of embroidery that adorns it offers a very stylish yet simple look. One of the highpoints of the design is that not only is it feminine looking, but it’s LIGHTWEIGHT and has plenty of pockets, which you need when you’re carrying around your laptop, mouse, cord, notebook, pen, cell phone and ………….
Not only do they have these in laptop bag size, but there are smaller sleeves for netbooks and large totes for carrying books, etc. Oh, and here’s the best part. These bags are checkpoint friendly, meaning you don’t have to remove your computer from the bag when going through the screener at the airport! I like that.
I’d actually use these for carrying papers and files if I WASN’T bringing my computer. I just LOVE the way they look.
Did I mention that these bags start at $7.99 and go up to $29.99? Only Carolina Pad makes business and school FUN and at reasonable prices!
By the way, with all of the upcoming conferences and events I have to attend, you can be sure that I’ll be toting around my new Carolina Pad TranZend Laptop Tote. Feel free to stop me and check it out if you see me.
Thank you to Carolina Pad for providing me with a laptop bag for this review. I was in no way compensated and all opinions are strictly my own.
- Blog about this giveaway on YOUR blog!
- Follow Champagne Living – on the sidebar
- Check out “B’s” new blog and subscribe at I Pity the Blog
- Subscribe to Champagne Living for FREE
- Link to this giveaway on your Facebook page
- Follow me on twitter
- Twitter this giveaway
- Add our badge to your blog/site
- Be sure to leave a comment letting me know if you’ve done any of these (if you already subscribe or have our badge – please note that in the comments as well).
* This giveaway is open to US residents, 18 and over and ends on April 19, 2010 11:59 EST.
* The winner will be randomly chosen and their information will be sent directly to the sponsor for fulfillment.
* Good Luck