There I go SHOPPING once again, and this time I didn’t even leave the mansion. Not only have I been flipping through catalogs to choose my new fall wardrobe, but I’ve been checking out ways to update the mansion and bring in some color, as well as GOODIES…like The Pink Summer Bucket (SRP: $39.95) on Coffee Table that’s filled with those yummy David’s Cookies !
COOKIES and BROWNIES!
I figured I’d entice you with a great big picture of them. This pink bucket, complete with a summer lei, has lots of goodies for you or whomever you send this FUN end of summer gift to. Don’t have a special occasion? You don’t NEED one (at least I don’t). I’d be happy to send myself a 1-lb tin of David’s favorite baked cookies along with six delectable brownies.
You can shop David’s Cookies directly from CoffeeTable, the #1 free catalog app for iPad. Download CoffeeTable now—it’s the only app where you can browse catalogs anywhere and make your purchase through a secure in-app checkout! CoffeeTable gives you access to exclusive deals from retailers like David’s Cookies.
So, what are you waiting for enter to win one of two summer buckets* today!
*subject to retailer availability—if item is out of stock a prize of equal or greater value will be provided
Go to Coffee Table and check out the catalogs and answer the question below.
- Follow me on twitter @zipporahs and tweet about this giveaway using the hashtag #ChampagneLiving
- Comment below with your tweet
- Subscribe to Champagne Living, follow me on facebook or twitter – all found on the sidebar (each counts for 1 extra entry)
- Tell your peeps on your blog, facebook page or twitter about this or any post (each counts for 1 extra entry) and link to us.
- Share this giveaway on any contest/sweepstakes/giveaway site for 5 extra entries..
- This giveaway is open to US residents, 18 and over and ends on August 27, 2012
- No purchase is necessary.
- Odds of winning are dependent upon the number of entries received.
- Void where prohibited by law.
I received product to facilitate this post. All opinions are strictly my own.