One of my favorite things to watch from on board ANY ocean cruise is the pilot coming to help dock the ship. I grabbed a few photos of the pilot boat coming to assist the MSC Divina pull into port in St Maarten. The next time you’re cruising with MSC, make sure to get out on your balcony or on the Saturno, Mercurio, or Urano decks and watch as the pilot comes to dock the ship in port, and the view from the ship to the shore as we made our way in.
Right now the MSC Divina has a GREAT sale, dubbed the Greatest Cruise Sale Ever running, so it’s an INCREDIBLE time to book a vacation on
Book a 7-Night Cruise and receive:
- Fares starting at only $379 per person
- (I found an inside cabin for only $199 per person for 4-nights)
- up to $50 shipboard credit if you book an ocean view & balcony Bella Experience
- up to $100 shipboard credit with balcony & suite Aurea or Yacht Club experience
- a FREE drink package with ocean view and balcony Fantastica experiences
- Reduced deposit of only $100 per person
- Kids sail FREE if they’re under 11 years old
BTW, I looked at some of the fares and found them as low as $199 per person for a 4-night voyage in an inside cabin!!!
The sale can be found at: MSC Cruises Website