I’m embarrassed to say that as I looked through my old posts that I’ve never reviewed a Philosophy product. I’m even MORE embarrassed that I haven’t even TRIED one. Yes, I see them all the time on QVC, and I keep thinking “I’ve got to try that” but for some reason I just never took the leap.
Thanks to QVC UK, who sent me my VERY first Philosophy product to review.
This is one of those “How did I ever live without it?” products that become as important as always having an emery board, a tube of lipstick, and some breath mints in your handbag – JUST IN CASE! The difference is that you won’t be using Philosophy 27 only for those JUST IN CASE moments, you’ll find yourself pulling it out constantly for everything from
- Chapped skin from sitting outside by the ski lodge
- Preparing your cuticles for a beautiful mani/pedi
- Fixing fly-away hairs
- Taming your brows
- Getting that ring that was TOO tight that you tried on at the jewelry counter off without having to PAY for it
- Scrapes & boo-boos that the kids get
- Blending those makeup mistakes that you catch once you look in the rear-view mirror and think “oh no, I left my XXX at home”
- Soothing windburn and sunburn
- and MANY, MANY more
My only question is?
Why did I wait so long to try Philosophy?
For more information go to