- The leaves are turning (not here in Florida)
- There is a snap in the air (100 degree snap)
- The air has the smell of fall (OK, in Florida it’s raining – ALL THE TIME)
- I’ve made my first stew – and soup – and pot of chili
- I searched for my fuzzy boots
- I am planting my Fall vegetables
- I bought some fake orange & yellow leaves to put around the house
I might be wishing that I were back in New England, but I know that right around the corner the cooler air will be here. While we’re in that transition period, we thought we’d bring you the best products to help you as summer turns to fall. I hope that you enjoy them.
Check the guide out on these other sites as well.