I DON’T normally go out on Black Friday. Our gift list is short and with a 28 year old, money is always the appreciated gift. This year is different, and I’m heading out to find all sorts of goodies to help Ben & Steph furnish their first condo here in Florida. But, I don’t plan on making a day of it.
What I’m planning on doing the remainder of the day is hanging out online and entering Sears #BlackFriday twitter giveaway. They’re giving away all sorts of prizes…some GREAT and some pretty kitschy (like a Forever Lazy). You’re welcome to join me, as there is plenty for you to win as well.
- Have an active Twitter account
- Follow the official @Sears and @SearsDeals Twitter accounts
- Send an appropriate, family-friendly tweet to the @Sears Twitter account containing the “#BlackFriday” hashtag identifying the item you most want to get for Christmas with a link to the item on sears.com.
” Hey @Sears I want to pick this Forever Lazy up on #BlackFriday http://bit.ly/tQuVv0 ”
- Cannon Egyptian Bath Towels: http://bit.ly/szB1eZ
- Platinum Collection 800 thread count sheet set: http://bit.ly/vdkl0x
- Express Jewelry Mirror: http://bit.ly/vU9buj
- Walnut Jewelry Amoire: http://bit.ly/uF5EbH
- Pillow pets (Ladybug and Bumble Blee): http://bit.ly/svibg3
- Presto Cool Touch Griddle:http://bit.ly/vCZNVp
- Forever Lazy (L/XL only): http://bit.ly/tQuVv0
- Proctor Silex deep fryer: http://bit.ly/sqSMW5
- Cozy Nights 3pc Comforter Set: http://bit.ly/tKI4NL
- Hamilton Beach Panini Press: http://bit.ly/sC42xp
- $100 Sears gift cards
- $25 Sears gift cards provided by Consumer Electronics
For full details go to MySears.com Oh, and if you win the Forever Lazy you have to PROMISE me a picture of you wearing it that I can put up on Champagne Living.
Seriously, have a Happy Thanksgiving and GO WIN SOMETHING!
Jennifer Quillen says
I wish I had seen this before Black Friday!
aaa swiss replica watches says
Hey! I realize this is sort of off-topic but I had to ask.
Does running a well-established website such as yours require a lot of work?
I’m brand new to running a blog but I do write in my journal on a daily basis. I’d
like to start a blog so I can easily share my own experience and thoughts online.
Please let me know if you have any recommendations or tips for brand new aspiring bloggers.