It’s unfortunate, but I’m a regular KLUTZ when it comes to electronics. I spill, drop, trip with them in hand, you name it. Over the years I’ve spent more money on computers that were perfectly good until I gave them a tall glass of soda than I care to admit. Since I usually have 2 mobile phones in my handbag at ALL times (backup in case I do something foolish), it’s imperative that I protect them.
Frankly, I’d rather spend my money on a great pair of shoes than replace a phone. This means I need a GOOD cell phone case….
Protection up to:
- 10 ft. drop
- 6.6 ft. underwater-30 minutes
- 0 entry of any dust or debris
- 2 ton crush
The Armor Series is available in
- iPhone 4/4S: Neon (slate gray outside with glow green inside)
- iPhone 5: Arctic (white outside and breeze blue inside)
- iPhone 5: Neon (slate gray outside with glow green inside)
- iPhone 5: Electric Orange (gunmetal gray outside and crush orange inside)
- Galaxy S III: Arctic (white outside and breeze blue inside)
- Galaxy S III: Neon (slate gray outside with glow green inside)
If you’d like more information about the Otterbox Armor Series
Check them out on Facebook
I received product to facilitate this review. All opinions are strictly my own.
Tweet with them @Otterbox