WithPriorityPass.com you can get VIP lounge access even if you’ve scored a $59 Southwest flight!! We accrue points with various airlines, as I love to travel, but even with the points – membership in clubs like American Airline’s Admiral’s Club can cost up to $500 yearly. I don’t fly first class often enough to be able to enjoy the lounge as part of my ticketing either.
With access to over 600 VIP lounges in over 300 cities, you’ll probably find a lounge to relax in on your next trip.
- enjoy access to over 600 VIP lounges in more than 100 countries and 300 cities worldwide
- guaranteed use regardless of the class of travel or airline you’re flying
- privileged access to over 70 US Airport VIP Lounges
- relaxing ambience – for both you and your guests
- complimentary refreshments and snacks
- email, internet and conference space
- excellent working and leisure facilities
For $249 for the Standard Plus Membership, you’ll get 10 visits included (then the $27 per person per visit kicks in). Your guests will be subject to the $27 per visit fee.
The Prestige Membership at $399 offers access to all of the lounges in the program an unlimited amount of times. Compare that to the $500+ for access to ONE airline’s lounge for the year and this looks like a bargain for those who travel frequently. You can bring guests at the $27 per visit fee.
The trip that I took last week to New York included a brief jaunt to Rhode Island to see my family. I happened to be traveling first class between the two cities and I must tell you that the food and drinks as well as the quiet time that I spent made travel so much more luxurious. Oh, and never forget to compare travel insurance before purchasing it. You want to be certain that your trip goes as planned, or at the very least that you’re protected!
Just another way to live rich for a bit less.